INSECTRAP REPLACEMENT UNIT (Refill) for the Insectrap with Barrier (SKU 001)
Natural control for –
- Citrus Gall Wasp
- Fruit Fly (including Mediterranean Fruit Fly)
- For outdoor use only
- Pesticide free
- No harmful chemicals
- Ready to use
- Controls and reduces pest population
- Attractant lasts for 3-4 months from date of use or until cylinder is full of insects
- Fits the enclosure that comes with Insectrap with Barrier – SKU 001
How to use
- Remove Insectrap from its package.
- Place the enclosure you have kept from the Insectrap with Barrier (SKU 001) and fit it around this unit.
- Gently push the enclosure upwards then hold the bottom of the stick/cylinder with one hand. With the other hand twist the top end to expose the holes.
The attractant is released from these holes.
- Hang on outer limbs of the branch by its hook.
- Discard when the inner unit (cylinder) is full of insects.
How many units to use
- Trees above 2 metres in height – Hang 4 units
- Trees below 2 metres in height – Hang 2 units
To remove sticky from hands
Dip a clean cloth with any standard oil such as coconut oil, eucalyptus oil or vegetable oil and rub the affected area to loosen the goo. Wash with warm water and soap. Mineral spirits can also be used.
This unit is sold as a replacement unit for Insectrap with Barrier (SKU 001). We strongly recommended it is not used on its own as it does not offer protection for birds and other wildlife who may be attracted to trapped insects and become stuck on contact with this product. Alternatively place a barrier of mesh or similar material around this product (ensuring insects still have access) to prevent wildlife from being harmed.