Natural control for Citrus Gall Wasp, Fruit Fly & other insects
- Effective for Citrus Gall Wasp, Fruit Fly (including Mediterranean Fruit Fly), Whitefly, Aphids
- For outdoor use only
- Pesticide free
- No harmful chemicals
- Ready to use
- Controls and reduces targeted insect pest population
- Attractant lasts for 3-4 months from date of use or until cylinder is full of insects
- Re-usabe enclosure for Insectrap Refill – SKU 002
How to use
- Remove Insectrap from its package.
- Gently push the enclosure upwards then hold the bottom of the inner unit (cylinder) with one hand. With the other hand twist the top end to expose the holes.
- The attractant is released from these holes.
- Hang on outer limbs of the branch by its hook.
- Discard when the inner unit (cylinder) is full of insects. Keep the enclosure cage to reuse with the Insectrap Refill – SKU 002
How many units to use
Trees above 2 metres in height – Hang 4 units
Trees below 2 metres in height – Hang 2 units
To remove sticky from hands
Dip a clean cloth with any standard oil such as coconut oil, eucalyptus oil or vegetable oil and rub the affected area to loosen the goo. Wash with warm water and soap. Mineral spirits can also be used.